1. These Elina Linardaki Penny Lane pompom gladiators are to DIE!! Ever since these sandals became #instafamous last year we NEEDED them for an upcoming trip to Portugal. How perfect would these be with a white eylet dress? The pricetag is super affordable considering they are handmade in Greece. Opa!
2. Karen Walker Lunar Flower Patch sunnies are the perfect mix of trendy and classic. The tortoiseshell and cat-eye combo is on point.
3. These Steve Madden block heels literally go with everything. Bridal shower dress? Check. Ripped bf jeans? Check. Pleated leather mini? YUP.
4. This Edie Parker Jean Tidal wave clutch is the perfect casual accessory to pair with any day or night look. It’s price point is currently out of our budget, but we are calling this a wish list for a reason – hint hint to the bfs ; ) The Edie Parker bespoke collection is a fan favorite amongst A-listers and socialites, alike. The acrylic clutches are handmade in the US of A, so we love them even more!
5. How fun are these pineapple studs? We love any and everything covered in fruit for SS16 (see #6)
6. Rachel Corcoran is an artist based out of Dublin, who makes the cutest illustrations featuring bright colors and prints. She teamed up with Casetify to put her prints on iphone cases- check out our favorite here and lots of other cute options here.
7. This Michele wrap watch in rose gold is fun way to spice up a classic. Throw on a couple gold bagles and a friendship bracelet and youre good to go.
8. Nike Court Royale sneakers are the go-to blogger weekend shoes. While you won’t catch us balling on the court, we will be chasing sales on Newbury.
9. These Puma kicks are the answer to the age old question; to be fashionable or functional? For those days when you just have to be comfortable, slip these pumas on and you are good to go! We love the bright red with skinnies and a leather jacket.
10. Bag accessories are a really fun way to add some personality to an othewise boring black, brown, nude bag. You absolutely need this mauve rabbit fur keychain in your life.
11. If you are feeling a bit more risky, this rainbow Rebecca Minkoff tassel keychain will go with practically any outfit!
12. Whether it’s to finish errands up the street or a beach bonfire party, this Aloha Bag is the perfect size to fit everything you need when on the run.
Speaking of Spring fashion- we look forward to seeing you at Rosé & Rentals on Friday at 7:30pm at Best Dressed Charlestown!